Where are we now
Plan for community center renovation for March-April 2023
- remove the partition between the 1st and 2nd floors -> one floor;
- move the floor on the 1st floor;
- demolish buildings attached to the right and left;
- in the walls (on the side of the annexes) along the entire height, make vertical, frequently placed windows;
- install a good quality floor.
More information on project plans: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MwP6VFFOnqHmCx4YEsQJYagQdnGgitsBd2inbPYGL8o/edit?usp=sharing
An indication of our team’s capacity:
20% expertise already found
20% materials / equipment already found
20% builders already found
Finance: € 10,000
With €10,000 raised, we would be able to have a functioning innovative space for physical and mental practices such as yoga, meditation, as library, as living room, coworking for simultanious stay of 30 people. And we will be able to develop our tourism income and raise money for free of charge program for refugees "Kolo".
Skills: Design, Planning & Management
We are looking for architecture design, coordination and construction supervision.
- The project should depict the overall picture of the building + outbuildings. The project should beon the renovation of the existing space (remove the partition between the 1st and 2nd floors; move the floor on the 1st floor; demolish the attached buildings on the right and left; make vertical, frequently placed windows in the walls (on the side of the annexes) along the entire height) + completion of new pavilions.
We are going to have a "construction maker's camp" in April 2023 and we are looking for volunteers