Join 60K+ colleagues fostering inclusive and sustainable architecture.
For over a decade, we’ve been fostering a more inclusive and sustainable form of architectural practice that we call 'Do-it-Together' (DiT). To get it done, we’ve been building unconventional alliances between our members.
• You could be an architect or building professional looking to forge new connections, gain new expertise practices, or offer your own skills and time.
• You could be a community leader looking to build capacity for your project, or research how others around the world have tackled their challenge.
• You could be a corporate brand looking to meet environmental and social targets, or United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
• You could be a business looking to donate skills, materials or equipment to a local project.
• And, as we are a volunteer-based organisation, you could become an A--D representative or ambassador and join us directly in our mission.
It is only by connecting all our members in unconventional alliances that we can make Do-it-Together the norm, not the exception.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Otherwise, after reading our terms and conditions, please go ahead and join our network.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!