We offer opportunities for you who are interested in researching community architecture and communicating about its impact with more people!
Social media content manager: Volunteering position
- Start date: Immediately!
- Commitment: A minimum commitment period of 3 months and 2 posts/week
- What we expect from you:
You have some experiences in managing social media accounts. You are skilled in writing, communication, graphic and analytics. You will help design and produce content for one of our social media channels.
- You can choose to manage one of these accounts: twitter, instagram and facebook.
- What you can expect from this experience:
By working closely with our founders, you will develop hands-on experience in managine social media communities, including understanding stakeholders, developing content, measuring/ analyzing the outcomes in order to build an engaging community. You will have chances to meet like-minded team members locally, and connect to the network of socially-committed young professionals world-wide!
- You should be based in Amsterdam or the neighboring areas so we can meet in order to meet in person.
Interested? Email to us with your CV along with a motivation letter (150 words) about
- which social media account(s) do you want to manage?
- what do you want to gain from this experience?
- Please understand that we will only be able to reply to qualified candidates.
Read more about...
We are transforming our Architecture in Development. Click here to read more!
We are looking for communication talents to join our AiD team based in Amsterdam!